Kintarwoe for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26463339

Total Hours Played on Flux: 458

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Kintarwoe:

To my knowledge I am the oldest player of flux TTT. I work from home and run my own devops business which leaves me with scattered amounts of free time throughout the night and day, which has me on the server quite frequently. I like TTT because of the role that knowledge and proof plays in the game, that the game requires both thought and intuition. 

Reason for Application:

Lately playing the game there has been a lot of people who abuse the server. I often find myself on when no other mods are on the server, and thought by becoming one I could help. I always treat the game honourably and I believe time has proven my intentions are to regard the rules and what is fun about TTT. As an old fart I am quite mature and can handle a mod position without going mad with power.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

I have never been a mod on a gmod server, I did have my own Minecraft server once, I also had my own hl2dm server once. I was a moderator on the Team Fortress 2 server 'Hitler's 2fort' a long time ago.

Comments:

Thanks for considering my application.

• 3 weeks later...

After some consideration, your application has been DENIED.

Big things are happening behind the scenes at Flux right now, and as a result we are not currently accepting staff applications, however feel free to apply once we have reopened them. Thank you for your time.