Earth-Chan Application

Steam name: Flux | Earth-Chan

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:107712541

Why do you want to become staff? I like to spread posivity and help people fix things, as if its arguement in the server i'll remand neutral and try to fix the issues so both parties are happy

there is a lack of staff on the servers lately and many people have been abusing that which isnt fun for anyone

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it? i will use it when needed

How many hours do you have on our server? 7hrs as of right now

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers?  No but have been a mod for other things

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations;

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave? warn them when they are rdming, ban/tempt ban this isnt acceptable by any means

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player? warn them, if they carry on mute them for a round or longer if needed, tempt ban if its needed and let the admin know

What would you do if someone is mic spamming? ask them to slow down on the mic if they spam if ill mute them for a short period i'll explain why they have been muted to them

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting? insta ban no one wants to deal with that

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting? Ill take actions that is needed, maybe ask another staff if they are on and see what we should do about it because we can't really catch them only be sus of them

• 1 month later...