Barry The Kookaburra TTT Staff Application

Steam name: Barry The Kookaburra | Flux |

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:419400107

Why do you want to become staff?  I would like to become apart of the Staff Team because a lot of the time, i'm playing on the Flux TTT Server and because some of the time there are no Admins/Staff on to help with people RDMing and other subjects like that i would like to be there as much as i can.

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it? Just about all the time i'm using my mic but its only my Laptops mic but soon i'm thinking about buying a proper mic.

How many hours do you have on our server? I'm not sure but i have 94 Hours played on Gmod in General as of 12/01/2018

Have you been a staff member on any Gmod servers? sadly no but i have been a mod for a Forza Facebook page with over 100,000 members and i think i have done really well there.                                                                                                

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; 

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave? I would add One Auto Slay if it was a innocent but if is was a Detective Or Traitor i would add Two or more Auto Slays.

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player? I would Give them a warning for if they didn't stop i would Gagg them for 5 to 10 mins and if continued they would get a server ban for an hour. But if they where abusing me i would do the same but a little more harder like Gagg for 15 to 20 mins and if continued would Server ban for an hour or two.

What would you do if someone is mic spamming? If i had someone Mic spamming i would get the a warning and if they continued i would gagg them for 5 to 10 mins and than if continued after that they will be kicked from the server. And if they where to join once again and start Mic spamming again i would server ban them for an hour.

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting? If i was to find someone Hacking/Scripting i Would Perm ban from the Server but only with the right amount of evidence.

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting? If i was to find someone who was MetaGaming/Ghosting i would ban all involved for minimum, a day.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Staff Application and i will be hoping to hear from you in the comments.

sorry about the colours too if they count.