Vendetta01's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ethan57AU/

Reason for ban: RDM and rule breaking

Issuing staff member:

Ban length: indefinite

Appeal:

I apologise for insighting a race war in the community, it is not the first time and i am not the only one. i own my actions and know what i did was wrong. please frogive me and i will no longer condone RDM or  commit RDM.

Whats missing from this appeal: 

Your steam ID (not a link to your profile) which is actually STEAM_0:1:105110254

The staff who banned you, Bacooba

the fact you had 5 previous bans, those bans being 3 Karmabans, 1 for possible coinflip exploits (automated ban which was removed due to not being able prove any exploits) 1 for Mass RDM and another for abuse/harassment and chat spam. as well as a permagag then got removed because of the excuse that it was a "new mic that wasnt set up correctly" which was clearly a lie because on the same day as this permaban i received a video of you screaming into your mic AGAIN despite you knowing you would be permagagged again if you did this.

please dont make a misleading ban appeal leaving out many things to intentionally make it look like an unfair ban, you knew what you were doing was wrong and though you could get away with it because staff where not there.

• Aeyon locked this topic