^2horny harold for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419341789

Total Hours Played on Flux: 1422

About ^2horny harold:

Hello, My name is '^2horny harold' or what most people call me is Harry Rolls. I have been playing Flux for a while now, I play mainly on TTT but I used to be a huge fan of DarkRP so I used to play on there all the time. I am 16 and I live in Queensland, Australia. I have a Cert 2 in Public Safety. I love NFL, it is my favorite sport and I'm a sportaholic 🤣, I watch sport all the time and i love it. I am very mature. I have been warned before I think 3-4 times but over stupid stuff and my own decisions. i have changed for the better since my last warning and I don't intend on getting anymore. I originally got into Garry's Mod when i was 11 or 12 years old and i really enjoyed the sandbox aspect to it. 

Reason for Application:

I feel like the server needs more staff who is more interactive with other players.  I have never been any form of moderator on any Garry's Mod server before and I want to experience it for the first time and make it a regular part of my life to moderate a server and help the server grow, stay positive and keep it fun.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

No, i do not have any other experience but I am willing to learn 🙂

Comments:

I love Flux!

Edited by ^2horny harold
steamid correction
2 hours ago, ^2horny harold said:

I feel like the server needs more staff who is more interactive with other players. 

I’m sorry but I don’t think that’s entirely true. There are now plenty of staff on that interact with other players. Including myself. You may have a lot of hours on the server but recently I’ve only seen you chilling in spectator. I don’t know what you’re doing, wether it’s farming hours or whatever else. Maybe that’s why you haven’t realised that current staff actually interact with other players. Just my opinion on it. I just don’t think that’s a very good “Reason for Application”. 

I’m staying neutral though. Just wanted to state my opinion on the application itself.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
Just now, birbobert said:

I’m sorry but I don’t think that’s entirely true. There are now plenty of staff on that interact with other players. Including myself. You may have a lot of hours on the server but recently I’ve only seen you chilling in spectator. I don’t know what you’re doing, wether it’s farming hours or whatever else. Maybe that’s why you haven’t realised that current staff actually interact with other players. Just my opinion on it. I just don’t think that’s a very good “Reason for Application”. 

I’m staying neutral though. Just wanted to state my opinion on the application itself.

The reason i have been in spectator a lot recently because i just completed my Certificate and i needed to finish off my written assignments so i played for a bit then went afk for about an hour or so and then came back or hopped on depending on the time. I'm all good now 🙂 

And the situation with the interactivity with the staff is just what I experience when I am online, I am usually online between 6pm - 9pm and sometimes onwards. I never usually see you online anymore because I was doing my Cert. I am just writing on behalf of what I am experiencing the time I am active on the server.

Edited by ^2horny harold
correction
4 minutes ago, birbobert said:

Agreed ever since these new moderators and staff that have been coming through are actually becoming pretty active among the community now

• Like 1