gavin's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198855534257/

Reason for ban: Having an Opinion

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: 7 days

Appeal:

just hopped on gmod TTT as usual nothing out the ordinary, saw that alot of people were getting atuoslayed for the wrong reasons and tried to warn them that Aeyon wont listen to you, i was trying to warn them that it will only make the situation worse as ive been in that sitiuation before, as Aeyon has banned me and autoslayed me wrongly before, and once again, because i was trying to warn them i was banned for, "harassment", when i clearly wasnt trying to harass anyone

*reason for ban: Having an Opinion* - Ban was for Abuse/Harassment

*saw that alot of people were getting atuoslayed for the wrong reasons* - Everyone on at that time was getting slayed for the correct reason and punishment, just because you decide to try and side with the RDMer without full context doesn't mean aeyon is wrong.

*trying to warn them that it will only make the situation worse* - Best thing in my opinion to do is to not exactly warn people about it like you did, but if they do anything let the staff handle it, this way you don't make anything worse by getting yourself involved(Full context is needed). Of course it all depends on the situation but in this moment you shouldn't of.

*when i clearly wasnt trying to harass anyone* - constantly calling aeyon a facist/baby/worst admin to exist is harassment.

Based on the evidence provided by Aeyon and your reasoning with this ban, your appeal will be DENIED

• Dislike 1