Phantom Flux Staff App

Guest CoolLegion

Guest CoolLegion

Steam name: |☠| The Phantom Flux |☠|

Previous Names: Flux ||x||Compact||x||

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:123773240

Why do you want to become staff?: I think at the current staff level another might not hurt to relieve stress also the off times when people are on but staff are not like 8 o'clock in the morning as i have no life i am on.

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it?: Yes, And discord, Can also chat to people using keyboard if they pefer.

How many hours do you have on our server?: 3 Days and 15 hours

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers?: Yes i have been a CO-Owner Twice and a developer 3 Times also was staff on hogwarts RP Millenia(AU) where i made admin within the week, ive also had experience on KindomRP and Plenty of sandbox and Darkrp Server names(FortressDARKRP,SnowbiWan CentralSANDBOX,Opposition Sandbox)  The other names leave me as its been awhile.

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; 

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave?: 

RDM Then Leave: Usally 2 slays one for RDM and one for avoiding punishment

MRDM Then Leave: Well it veries  Can be a ban from a day up or continued out with slays 

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player?: Warn the user and ask them is it really approprite and tell them to stop, if this issue continues gag and or a mute for 30 minutes or more, if after that time they continue kick or ban depending on their abuse.

What would you do if someone is mic spamming?: Warn them and if it is still occuring Mute for 10-20min

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting?: If its clear and you have watched them for a round in spectator to confirm Perm ban

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting?: ask them with prrof and if they deny show them or tell them the proof and ask them, Why are you playing this game mode if you are meta gaming it ruins the whole point of the game mode(this seemed to work on people idk why?) then warn them if they continue Kicks and bans may be held out depending on the meta gaming!

Extended Response: I do have alot of experience with stuff like this and i am very good at identifying scripters and the rules im not going to lie i have gotton in trouble a couple times but i mean who hasnt? but i do know the rules and how to enforce them and im not one of those people who would rdm and not punish myself if the accident or iuncident ever arises i would punish myself as i do self teach.

Guest CoolLegion

-1 Never seen you before on discord

Thanks for the feed back i am regularly online on discord even at school just dont talk much mabey youve seen me under compact on it ive left tye name the same on discord?

• 1 month later...