hydra's TTT Appeal

hydra

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198078984644

Reason for ban: 'You know why'. Probably referring to my mingery back then.

Issuing staff member:

Ban length: Permanently

Appeal:

spacer.png

I believe that this ban was issued more than a year ago or two years ago. I can't remember specifically when actually and it is to the point where I can't even find my own ban in the banlist using my Steam ID and any previous usernames I had. 

I can't really remember specifically what I did in the server although I know back then, me and some of my friends decided to go on TTT servers and fuck around like a bunch of retards, possibly metagaming. If anything, that would have let me to being banned permanently due to general disrupt, metagaming and mingery and I wasn't seriously considering my own behaviour at that time because I don't really play TTT or GMod that much anymore and was just looking for quick dickery fun with friends. That was possibly more than a year or two years ago. From then, I've stayed away from GMod for quite some time and only recently I returned to it, I do want to get back into playing a TTT server. Flux Servers I realized had a ping consistent enough and from what I can remember, a server with excellent standards back then which I wished to play again once more. I apologize greatly for my past actions against this community and the server and I vow not to act in such in a manner ever again in said server.

Please do consider this ban appeal, this sort of mingery/atrocious behaviour which I expressed in the past is something that I do not want to ever express again within Flux Servers (or any other servers for that matter) as I just genuinely want to play your servers while maintaining best conduct of myself as well as with the rules. Thank you.

Though, I am willing to accept any verdict given by the Senior Management on this matter regardless of rejection/acceptance.

Edited by hydra
  • accel. locked this topic