Thomas's TTT Appeal

Thomas

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198142351775

Reason for ban: Warning Threshold for Teaming/Metagaming

Issuing staff member: WildCard

Ban length: 3 days

Appeal:

I genuinely have no idea what I did that was viewed as teaming. My first warning weeks ago was issued after I was revived as an innocent by someone which I understood, but I don't know what I did in this instance. I was separately warned for both metagaming and teaming at the same time. I don't recall any incident that could be viewed as teaming. The warns were apparently issued for something that happened 2 days before. I asked WildCard what I did and if I could see the evidence of this but I was denied, leaving me confused. I would at very least like to see the video that caused me to be banned so that I know what to dispute in regards to the teaming warn. However, this appeal is mostly in regards to the metagaming warn, which in turn lead to the ban due to the three warning threshold. I didn't metagame, and I would like to see any evidence of the contrary.

Hi WildCard,

Thank you for supplying me with the video, I now understand what I was warned for.

However I feel the video does not show everything relevant that happened in that round, and thus caused context to be lost. The second and third clip were both from the same round (you can see this from the timestamps in the chat). I saw Silly throw a shock grenade at Jeby and I, and then proceeded to KOS him before being killed, thus everyone knew he was a traitor. During this round his T buddy, Cayc, was also KOS'd. Before being revived I knew most of the lobby was dead, and both traitors were still alive. After being revived, I went to kill his traitor buddy first, as he was very close to death and I knew where he was. I made a sarcastic remark about not knowing who the last traitor was, but considering I was the one to KOS him in the first place, I felt it was rather obvious to everyone I knew it was him. After the clip ends, I then found Silly, shot him on sight and ended the round. Although I did not shoot Silly the very first chance I got, I killed him right after I killed his traitor buddy, I didn't team with him and made no difference to the result of the round. 

I appealed for both warnings as you said "That's three warnings, that's a ban", which lead me to believe they both played a part in the ban.

As well as this, I now know it didn't play a part in the ban, but I don't see why I was warned for metagame, as none took place.

Thanks

Edited by Thomas
typo
  • accel. locked this topic