free eric's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:705236234

Reason for ban: Doxxing

Issuing staff member: Monk

Ban length: Permanent

Appeal:

I firstly want to say I apologize to masteroogway for sharing images of his face online. I think that this was an unfair ban even though what I did was bad, because I think everyone on the server knows that most people hate me because of many reasons, me being annoying, reporting and sounding like a squeaker. Even though this appeal might not sound like I'm telling the truth I just want to be back and playing flux, and will stop being annoying. I think that I should be unbanned for another reason because I have donated over 0, Garry's Mod was my first game and flux was the first ever server I played on Christmas day because Garry's mod was a present to me from my uncle. I have spent numerous hours (over 2000hours) grinding, having fun and playing with friends. When I sent the photos it was only between me and oogway in my own private Discord Server at the time and then Monk joined the server and saw the photos. Even though you guys hate me please just think about it. :classic_love: I have not used alt accounts whilst being banned even though I would assume you guys thought I have, I can show all the proof you guys need. 🇦🇺

i didn't think anyone would have to say this, but you got banned a few days ago for doxxing, there is absolutely zero possible way your appeal will be accepted considering the way you consistently act on the server

There are multiples things you have done wrong.
- Doxxed a person , no one deserves that
- Racism and slurs
- Ban evading with alt's just as recent as last night
You never learn from your actions, I don't see you being unbanned anytime soon.

4 hours ago, poopbutt said:

There are multiples things you have done wrong.
- Doxxed a person , no one deserves that
- Racism and slurs
- Ban evading with alt's just as recent as last night
You never learn from your actions, I don't see you being unbanned anytime soon.

You literally have no say in racism, before you got mod on this server you were constantly using slurs 💀

7 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

You literally have no say in racism, before you got mod on this server you were constantly using slurs 💀

he is a reformed man who learned from his previous past blunders and has grown into a fine young man. he is exactly the sort of person who can police racism in our society.

Master oogway was in a public VC FLux TTT #1, so it really is his fault for putting his camera on he shouldve known that anyone couldve easily done windows shift s and got a picture of his face.

regardless of if you've been alting or not, your original ban had nothing to do with alting.

and it does not matter whatsoever that he was in flux vc. YOU took a screenshot of him without permission and then posted it. so not, it's not his fault at all. it is entirely your fault and your lack or remorse or even understanding for why you've been banned is why you will be denied

womp womp

I sent an image of master oogway in my own server with just me and him in the server at the time and then monk joined. and I got the photo from a public vc so how is it doxxing if im sending a screenshot of someone to the person in the photo and  anyone couldve got if they just joined Flux TTT #1."??!?!?!?

Just now, Chimpee said:

you literally trade people just to say a goofy word you were punished for typing. Either provide proof of Tourette's or shush

Isnt this the guy who admitted to saying it around their friends? 

1 minute ago, fartch said:

Isnt this the guy who admitted to saying it around their friends? 

saying it around friends is one thing, going out of your way to trade people just so you can say a slur is another.

The reason I say it around my friends is because, 1, I know they aren't racist - so I'm not validating anyone's malice, and 2, I know I'm not offending or harming any of them by saying it. 

You went out of your way, after being punished, and being told repeatedly to not do it, to continue telling it to people you know don't like you. I don't believe you're racist, because I think you're too retarded to conceive of prejudice at your age. You're clearly brimming with teen angst, so just hang out with friends, or make some at school. Take a break from Flux brother.

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
  • onlyinred locked this topic
  • Monk unlocked and locked this topic