eric george's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561199475108957

Reason for ban: consant RDM

Issuing staff member: Big Hoss

Ban length: 3 days

Appeal:

Dear [Server Administrator Name], I am writing to appeal my ban from the [Server Name] GMod server. I was banned on [Ban Date] for mass RDM. I understand that this is a serious offense, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I would like to sincerely apologize for my behavior. I was not thinking clearly when I committed the offense, and I deeply regret my actions. I understand that my actions have negatively impacted the server community, and I am truly sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused. I have been a member of the [Server Name] community for [Length of Time] and have always enjoyed playing on the server. I have never had any issues with other players in the past, and I have always strived to be a respectful and contributing member of the community. I assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and will not repeat this behavior again. I am committed to being a positive and contributing member of the [Server Name] community. I would be grateful for the opportunity to prove myself and be unbanned from the server. Thank you for your time and consideration.

• Agree 1