truth for Developer on TTT<br>Communication Servers

Server: TTT
Communication Servers

SteamID: i forgot

Microphone: Yes
I have a microphone and am willing to use it

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Menace WHEEZER

About truth:

Hello there!, . However, I can provide information and insights about Garry's Mod (GMod), a popular sandbox game developed by Facepunch Studios. GMod offers endless possibilities for players to create their own game modes, scenarios, and objects using the Source engine. It also allows players to manipulate and interact with objects and characters in various ways, providing a unique and immersive gaming experience. As an avid GMod player, you may enjoy exploring and experimenting with the game's features, building custom maps, and interacting with other players in multiplayer modes.

Reason for Application:

my reason is because 

Passion for technology: Some people are simply passionate about technology and enjoy working with it. They find coding and programming to be exciting and fulfilling.

Flexibility: Many developers enjoy the flexibility that comes with their job. They can often work remotely or on a flexible schedule, allowing them to balance work and personal life.

Problem-solving: Developers enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems and creating solutions that meet the needs of their clients or users.

Creativity: Developers often have the opportunity to be creative in their work, whether it's designing user interfaces, developing new features, or finding innovative solutions to problems.

Overall, becoming a developer can be a rewarding career path for those who enjoy working with technology, problem-solving, and creativity.

Developer Showcase:

https://www.roblox.com/games/5956785391/Update-1-Project-Slayers?gameSetTypeId=100000003&homePageSessionInfo=6108fd32-4582-4292-bc2e-cd3d7a642e54&isAd=false&numberOfLoadedTiles=6&page=homePage&placeId=5956785391&position=0&sortPos=0&universeId=2142948266

https://www.roblox.com/games/4111023553/Deepwoken-Verse-2?gameSetTypeId=100000003&homePageSessionInfo=6108fd32-4582-4292-bc2e-cd3d7a642e54&isAd=false&numberOfLoadedTiles=53&page=sortDetailPageHome&placeId=4111023553&position=6&universeId=1359573625

i coded almost all of the Ui in this game and have deeply worked as a developer 

Previous Experience:

https://www.roblox.com/games/4111023553/Deepwoken-Verse-2?gameSetTypeId=100000003&homePageSessionInfo=6108fd32-4582-4292-bc2e-cd3d7a642e54&isAd=false&numberOfLoadedTiles=53&page=sortDetailPageHome&placeId=4111023553&position=6&universeId=1359573625

https://www.roblox.com/games/5956785391/Update-1-Project-Slayers?gameSetTypeId=100000003&homePageSessionInfo=6108fd32-4582-4292-bc2e-cd3d7a642e54&isAd=false&numberOfLoadedTiles=6&page=homePage&placeId=5956785391&position=0&sortPos=0&universeId=2142948266

Additional Comments:

Dear friends,

Childhood is a time that should be filled with joy, laughter, and innocence. Unfortunately, for some of us, that is not the case. We may have experienced sadness, pain, or trauma that has left a lasting impact on our lives.

I want you to know that you are not defined by your past. Your childhood may have been difficult, but it does not have to dictate your future. You have the power to create your own destiny, to overcome any obstacle, and to achieve greatness.

I understand that it's not easy to move on from a painful past. It can be challenging to break free from negative thought patterns and to find the courage to pursue your dreams. But know that you are not alone. There are people who care about you, who want to see you succeed, and who are willing to support you on your journey.

Remember that your experiences have made you stronger, more resilient, and more compassionate. You have a unique perspective that can inspire others and make a positive impact on the world.

Don't let your childhood define you. Take control of your life, set goals, and pursue your passions with determination and perseverance. Believe in yourself, and know that you have the strength and the courage to overcome any obstacle.

Together, let's embrace our past, learn from it, and use it to create a brighter future.

Thank you.

Edited by truth

Aside from this generally being a shitpost:

• Can you provide any foundation for your LUA/gLUA knowledge within a GarrysMod space. (E.g. show me addons)
  • Can you provide any foundation for your CSS/HTML knowledge within a Forum space.