Courier - cheating

Your Steam Name: blipblop

Your SteamID: idk

Name Of Server: ttt#1

Date & Time of Incident: (DD/MM/YYYY  HH:MM AM/PM) 7/6/19 4:40~PM

Reported Player's Steam Name: Courier

Reported Player's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:55133562

What They Did Wrong: cheating - aimbot

Logged Evidence on Reported Player: (If applicable)

Video Evidence on Reported Player: (If applicable) Only good "evidence" i could get - we were all T - except for kmart - as you can see courier randomly twitches and shoots and kills me almost instantly (I didn't have time to react) https://youtu.be/QNCvDCigY0Q

The evidence you've given doesn't really show much especially since your pausing and playing the death scene. The other thing with the deathscene is sometimes the shots are slightly off by a very tiny amount. To me it doesn't look like he is cheating but that's mostly due to the fact that you keep pausing and playing the deathscene.

The evidence you've given doesn't really show much especially since your pausing and playing the death scene. The other thing with the deathscene is sometimes the shots are slightly off by a very tiny amount. To me it doesn't look like he is cheating but that's mostly due to the fact that you keep pausing and playing the deathscene.

I was pausing and playing so you could see how he randomly twitches towards me for no reason - not pausing and playing would be harder to see

you can very clearly see him shooting to the right at kmart then twitching to left to shoot me

• 1 month later...
  • accel. locked this topic