George's TTT Appeal

George

As the delegated Bailiff of the court session. I was riveted by his case and his retorts to the clearly corrupt judges that were given to him. I solely believe he is not guilty and infact should be compensated 4000 VIP points for the unfair treatment of his innocence. 

• Agree 1

This man deserves the world after the effort he has put into this appeal for such a petty crime, He should never have been punished in the first place; Such abuse of power invested into someone who is supposed to be a peer of the community but is tearing us apart. Free Gorg aka, Gorge, George, gary, n3, gazza, Zorro but the gay one, insufferable cunt. Gorg is nothing but one of the nicest men I've ever met. 

Erc30, Ercinator, Derc.

• Agree 1

I have known george (real name Keiran) for nearly 5 years now. Ever since he was a child moderator on Poseidon TTT and I was an admin, he was really mature for his age. Keiran was a good child, always attended school and for the most part got good grades and stayed out of trouble. I think the problem began when he entered university (studying an undergraduate degree is Women's Studies) and fell into the wrong group. I watched helplessly as this beautiful young man turned into a ruffian drug abuser womaniser racist. 

Eventually I reached breaking point and wanted my old Keiran back. I organised an intervention with Keiran and his parents as a last resort to open his eyes. Keiran actually broke down crying once he realised what he had become. With my help, Keiran began attending drug users anonymous, mysoginists anonymous, and white people anonymous. He has made leaps and bounds and actually only last week obtained his 30 weeks heroin sober poker chip.

However, despite his progress, he is still not completely recovered. When playing on the TTT server, I believe the extremely cancer interactions that occur with most of the player base trigger Keiran into his old behaviours. Punishing Keiran for his mental illness is not the answer though; instead, I think the other brainlets on the server such as DaD or Purple Monkey should be permagagged instead, perma banned even. It is not fair to punish one for his simple retaliation to the transgressions of others.

"When one man is tried for the crimes of many, the the you when the once when I that" - Cleetus McBride, stroke sufferer

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LopSopDoy said:

I have known george (real name Keiran) for nearly 5 years now. Ever since he was a child moderator on Poseidon TTT and I was an admin, he was really mature for his age. Keiran was a good child, always attended school and for the most part got good grades and stayed out of trouble. I think the problem began when he entered university (studying an undergraduate degree is Women's Studies) and fell into the wrong group. I watched helplessly as this beautiful young man turned into a ruffian drug abuser womaniser racist. 

Eventually I reached breaking point and wanted my old Keiran back. I organised an intervention with Keiran and his parents as a last resort to open his eyes. Keiran actually broke down crying once he realised what he had become. With my help, Keiran began attending drug users anonymous, mysoginists anonymous, and white people anonymous. He has made leaps and bounds and actually only last week obtained his 30 weeks heroin sober poker chip.

However, despite his progress, he is still not completely recovered. When playing on the TTT server, I believe the extremely cancer interactions that occur with most of the player base trigger Keiran into his old behaviours. Punishing Keiran for his mental illness is not the answer though; instead, I think the other brainlets on the server such as DaD or Purple Monkey should be permagagged instead, perma banned even. It is not fair to punish one for his simple retaliation to the transgressions of others.

"When one man is tried for the crimes of many, the the you when the once when I that" - Cleetus McBride, stroke sufferer

Thanks Dad 

Georgie (from young sheldon) is an amazing character he brings lots of joy into the series by impregnating a 29 year old woman at 17 and helping his grandmother (referred to as meemaw) running a cheeky little pokies room in the back of the laundromat. George is clearly a descendent of Georgie and like his predecessor he breathes life into the flux community aswell. Sadly it's quite appalling that monk is allowed to do such thing but even worse his fellow staff members allowed this to happen with no oppression (except for higashi).
+1 ungag this innocent man

hello @ George
your appeal for a ungag was successful and you will be ungagged once you join the server
if you say any slurs in the server you will be gagged permanently again and you may not appeal for a ungag
this appeal is accepted and closed.

• Monk locked this topic