Concerning Planned DM Feature

My suggestion is that when the PM feature is implemented,  it would be fantastic if it could store PMs sent to a live person by a dead person, and then deliver the messages after they die or the round ends.

I think this would be useful because it would allow you to respond to people in the chat (trading offers/conversation/commenting on a good kill) directly after it happens, whilst still maintaining the integrity of not allowing communication between the living and dead.

No idea if this is possible or not as far as implementation, but if it can be done I think it would be greatly useful.

You are dumb, I will immediately harass anybody who would in the unlikely event kill me. Racially, negative and political motivated insults will be abused, to put the individual in place of their mistake. this is not a threat but a fact. I already do this in reports 😉

On 12/19/2022 at 2:15 AM, tigerclaws said:

My suggestion is that when the PM feature is implemented,  it would be fantastic if it could store PMs sent to a live person by a dead person, and then deliver the messages after they die or the round ends.

I think this would be useful because it would allow you to respond to people in the chat (trading offers/conversation/commenting on a good kill) directly after it happens, whilst still maintaining the integrity of not allowing communication between the living and dead.

No idea if this is possible or not as far as implementation, but if it can be done I think it would be greatly useful.

This is a good idea

On 12/19/2022 at 3:21 AM, Aligned said:

You are dumb, I will immediately harass anybody who would in the unlikely event kill me. Racially, negative and political motivated insults will be abused, to put the individual in place of their mistake. this is not a threat but a fact. I already do this in reports 😉

All private messages will not be private in the terms of only between the two people.

I will be logging all PM's.

So you can use then to directly talk to a person but if you use them to abuse we will know about it.