Garrett's Trial Mod Application

Server: Flux TTT Servers

Steam name: Garrett

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:81675420

Recommendations:

1: NotZed

2: Wookie

Tell us about yourself.

- Just a guy who is currently working full time in IT, like to chill out and play video games as it is a nice way to meet new people and you are able to get introduced into new communities. Currently a blue belt in Brazilian Jui-Jitsu but other than that there is not much else to say about myself. I did play Gmod for quite some time previously but did stop for a while and I mean like 3 years of not playing at all but have recently gotten back into it and and am keen to keep playing

Why do you want to become staff?

- Trying to avoid the generic "Because the server needs more staff" answer here, but just because within the time that I have been on the server and meeting the community you realise how good the Flux community really is and you hate seeing the "instigators/trouble makers" come onto the server and ruin it for everyone else, now whilst the staff team are ready to jump on the server and resolve the issue 99% of the time. When there is a case where staff aren't on but are on discord playing different games, you feel as though you are intruding on their time to do what they would like and things like that haha. but yeah I just feel as though that I will be a nice little addition to the team as well.

Do you have a microphone and how often do you use it?

- I do have a microphone and it is my main form of communication within the TTT server 

How many hours do you have on Flux Servers?

- Currently have 48 hours on the server but that time is steadily increasing

Have you previously been a staff member on any Gmod servers?

- I have been staff on previous Gmod servers before, I cannot remember the minor ones just because it has been 3 years since I was playing Gmod last but the major servers that I had been staff on were.

• Administrator on KawaiiNetwork TTT
  • Administrator on KawaiiNetwork DarkRP (They possibly had other servers but I do not remember unfortunately)
  • Developer on CarbonGaming DarkRP
  • Developer on CarbonGaming PrisonRP
  • I was developer for a StarWarsRP server but unfortunately the owner got some money and dipped (Cannot remember name of server so probably disregard this)
  • Moderator on VHS-7 Deathrun
  • Moderator on VHS-7 TTT

(Now I do not know if these servers are currently a thing anymore or not, just listing off the information that I remember from 3 years ago haha)