AGENT47's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/chineseyen/

Reason for ban: Constant RDM

Issuing staff member: Gif Cartel (Kmart-branded JPEGMAFIA)

Ban length: 3 months

Appeal:

Hi everyone. As I'm sure you're all already aware of the devastating and quite frankly traumatizing news of my 3 month ban, I thought it would be within my best interest to appeal it. 

I was banned for "Constant RDM" which isn't totally incorrect, however I find it a gross misrepresentation of my true intentions on this server as a peace maker / JUSTICE BRINGER.  

Given the quite frankly UNFAIR denial of my Staff application on the TTT server, I took it upon myself to clean up the streets of ★ [AU] Flux Servers TTT | Modifiers | Crates | XP | Medals | and deal with any game breaking lunatics who join the server.

My preferred method of execution is the Magneto stick, or more specifically the props that lay around the map that I can grab with the Magneto Stick. This is because I personally do not think resorting to GUN VIOLENCE is the answer to dealing with said game-breaking lunatics who RDM, instead I think it's more appropriate to throw Explosive Barrels, Office chairs, Wooden boxes, etc, at them so the can truly feel the impact of my WRATH. 

I find it ironic a Hero such as myself would be banned for "Constant RDM" when I am simply giving these game-breaking scum a taste of their own medicine. 

I should also add that the "proof" that was posted to warrant my ban by GIFCARTEL in the Flux discord contained screenshots that were not related to my case at all, in fact out of the 4 he provided only 2 of them were valid, as the other 2 were copy and pasted from another user's ban.

This ban has made a major impact in my day-to-day life. It has given me a severe cigarette addiction of which I am smoking nearly 5 packs of Winnie blues every single day. I have a cigarette in my mouth nearly every waking minute of the day, and because of this my gums are starting to rot away and I only have 3 top-row teeth left in my mouth. I am considering buying a 24 carat VVS Diamond Grill to replace my teeth, as I am also wanting to kickstart a rap career under the moniker  "" LiL EXPLOSIVE BARREL ""  , let me know what you guys think.

I appreciate your consideration of this appeal. I hope I can be back on the server in a timely manner to put an end to these villainous beings trying to takeover Flux TTT. 

Many Thanks,

Edited by AGENT47
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 3

Wow. Speechless - for all the wrong reasons, however. I cannot believe that they've put you in handcuffs for this. What the hell is going on...

I hope you overcome your cigarette smoking habits because the one thing that's smoking right now is my head from all the angry emotions that I'm currently going through right now. I am furious at the current corrupted state of the FLUX TTT moderation.

I feel as if my head is about to explode like the barrels found on ttt_magma - the same ones I use to blow up sinners and lawbreakers, which of course lead to me getting called a "dumbass" and a "cunt" by people such as Josh. Of course, while my methods may seem questionable at first, don't you agree that non-lethal ways of elimination should be the new wave? Or weapons that refrain from firearms?

You have to understand, that combining a magneto-stick and prop requires both skill & creativity. Therefore it is not a form of killing, but rather an expression of art. Of course, simple-minded men such as gifcartel will not be able to understand this artistic endeavour - therefore making him levels below somebody like JPEGMAFIA. You've got a long way to go.

Trust me when I say this: AGENT47 is stronger than you think. No VIP member, high-ranking regular, nor moderator will fulfil this prestigious title I'm about to mention, but I truly believe what I'm about to say.

AGENT47 will become the king of FLUX.

+1 for this man. Free the voice of our generation/man of justice.

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, plasticluv said:

Wow. Speechless - for all the wrong reasons, however. I cannot believe that they've put you in handcuffs for this. What the hell is going on...

I hope you overcome your cigarette smoking habits because the one thing that's smoking right now is my head from all the angry emotions that I'm currently going through right now. I am furious at the current corrupted state of the FLUX TTT moderation.

I feel as if my head is about to explode like the barrels found on ttt_magma - the same ones I use to blow up sinners and lawbreakers, which of course lead to me getting called a "dumbass" and a "cunt" by people such as Josh. Of course, while my methods may seem questionable at first, don't you agree that non-lethal ways of elimination should be the new wave? Or weapons that refrain from firearms?

You have to understand, that combining a magneto-stick and prop requires both skill & creativity. Therefore it is not a form of killing, but rather an expression of art. Of course, simple-minded men such as gifcartel will not be able to understand this artistic endeavour - therefore making him levels below somebody like JPEGMAFIA. You've got a long way to go.

Trust me when I say this: AGENT47 is stronger than you think. No VIP member, high-ranking regular, nor moderator will fulfil this prestigious title I'm about to mention, but I truly believe what I'm about to say.

AGENT47 will become the king of FLUX.

+1 for this man. Free the voice of our generation/man of justice.

i have simply been brought to tears as a result of reading this. i cannot thank you enough for your generous words. The KING of FLUX will be back on the server in no time, mark my words.

• 10 months later...