Staff roles 13+

I think that you should be allowed to be granted the moderator status if you are 13 and up. I think it only fair that each submission be taken on a case by case basis, and that some exceptions could be granted, if there is evidence to support them. I dont think that people shouldnt be allowed to become a staff member by means they have no control over. Please consider changing your policy on your age limit.

Edited by pagey678
  • Dumb 1
  • Disagree 3
  • omgtimthewizard 1

While a young player can be just as dedicated to the server as an older one,  maturity does go a long way in regards to staffing and managing a server. To put it simply, most younger players lack the people skills and maturity to be effective as staff. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes, so it's a much bigger responsibility than just playing the server and doing RDM reports.

I'm sorry that you feel excluded from the application process, but I hope that doesn't stop you from enjoying the server in the meanwhile
Should you still be interested in staffing when you turn 15, we'd be happy to consider your app then!

• Agree 1

You can still be extremely mature and simply lie about your age, your actions determine how mature you are. Usually 13 years and younger show their immaturity and therefore get denied quite quickly in multiple communities, but if you are able to genuinely act responsible and mature, lying about your age to help the community in staffing is one way to take it.

(*COUGH* I dont condone it, but its an option ;))

• 11 months later...