Reporting STEAM_0:1:604005785 for Toxic Behaviour

Incident occurred on TTT, at 04/11/22 13:12:52pm GMT+10.

My SteamID: Ben

Reported Player: FARTCH13 (STEAM_0:1:604005785)

Description of incident:

Fartchi3 abused me after I was a T and called KOS on him. I said kos fartchi3 at the start of the round (i was t so i see this as fine). he then responded telling me to kill myself and called me slurs.

Evidence:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2792663562

Edited by BennyS
2 hours ago, lexx the perc gremlin said:

@ Order66  @ YaBoiBangs  its really easy to turn off player trade requests. And @ YaBoiBangs obviously you are in the same boat as BennyS, if you take some random on the internet telling you to kill yourself to heart then that’s bit sad. Just my view of it

Whether someone takes it to heart or not, does not make it acceptable behaviour by any stretch of the imagination. It's also illegal in Australia to incite suicide. Of course, most people shrug it off as someone just being a fucking loser, but that doesn't make it right.

• Agree 3

Hello @ BennyS thank you for bringing yourself in on this discussion. Hey, so after reviewing some evidence, I am going to conclude this with an in game warning and a verbal warning. Sorry this player has caused you grief whilst on the server and thank you for the patience, it's much appreciated!

/Closed

• CoolStory 1
  • Agree 1