Server: TTT

Steam name: 

Animumu Flux

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:63667907

Recommendations:

Nil

Why do you want to become staff?

It has been a personal goal over a year now and I do truly want to help this community out. I don’t believe there is enough moderators to deal with RDM problems and often unhealthy attitude that occurs on inconvenient times for the rest of the staff. With all these issues (From what I was told) with the moderators leaving because of not being able to deal with the ‘toxic’ reports and attitude of the player harassing them, I believed that maybe I could step up to try and volunteer my efforts into this opportunity.

One thing that may be of use is that I’m sort of workaholic, I like to do my work and get a laugh of out it, which I could only presume is beneficial if I’m going to enjoy looking at reports, something I believe to be more enjoyable than playing the game itself.

To provide a fair argument against me, I have been quite the minge earlier this year, maybe even going into mid-year. I annoyed most of the staff and was even one of those who harassed them because I didn’t understand how many reports they had to go through.

I use to mic spam and got into an argument recently on discord despite being warned to stop.

I only recently started playing Garry’s mod again in the past month after a large gap in attendance. (Mainly because I was focusing on my studies) With all this in mind it would be reasonable that alot of the staff have strong distrust towards me but I am truly apologetic for my actions.

Do you have a microphone and how often do you use it?

Yes, all the time except when I think I have too much background noise or someone else discloses that too me.

How many hours do you have on Flux Servers?

14 Days and 22 Hours.

Have you previously been a staff member on any Gmod servers?

No, Sorry.