Party-Snacks Mod App

Server: TTT

Steam name: Party-Snacks 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117638370

Recommendations: I don't have any largely due to the fact I don't speak to many staff and I feel scummy asking for recomendations.

Why do you want to become staff?

- Simply just the presence of that blue 'Staff' icon can encourage people to follow the rules and staff cannot be on 24/7. People are often put off of playing when there is no staff. By becoming staff I can help keep the server rule abiding and ensure that people aren't discouraged from playing. I can deal with reports and ensure that everybody knows rule breakers will be punished. I would really love the opportunity to do my part.

Do you have a microphone and how often do you use it?

- I do have a microphone and I do use it alot.

How many hours do you have on Flux Servers?

- I just became a regular so I believe just over 3 or 4 days?

Have you previously been a staff member on any Gmod servers?

- TTT is what brought me to Gmod and incidently Flux is the first server I have used and stuck to. But you have to start somewhere right? I have also been in many leadership positions in real life, for what its worth :3

Year Level captain at my school last year, class captain this year. I also took part in my school 'buddy system' where we assist Year 7's with their high school transition. I also help out my local scout group with the younger age groups (Cubs, Joeys if you are familiar with the scout system.) Those are the main leadership positions I have had recently, with others in my Primary School years.