Egg Heffley for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198094534296

Current Server Level: 19

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Egg Heffley:

I've been playing gmod for almost 9 years, I've played on Flux TTT servers a great amount before during the period in which helicopter drops were still avaliable and there were more weapons and skins included e.g maclaram, iron beast and so on. I mostly rp but I've recently been getting back into TTT as a result of my rank recently. I beleive it'd be a great oppurtunity to learn about commands, mod roles and more responsibilities that a server mod brings to the table. I'm always up for a good laugh and I like interacting with people on servers and fixing issues. I've been intrested in g-mod ever since a youtube group known as the yogscast started playing TTT and it seemed very enjoyable and fun (still is). I'm currently at uni studying graphic design which can lead to many other roles in the design industry if I choose so I'm mainly focused on that but I also play TTT on the side. I'm a big FPS gamer like everyone and I have a lot of hobbies, but I won't list them all.

Reason for Application:

As I said above, I've played on Flux servers for quite a long time, during the old era as I would say, I've seen many mates come and go from the server and I've always stuck around, so I beleive that I should start giving suggestions and more into the server, help with reports and do more for it, I think a MOD would be my best bet at the moment. I'd eventually like to achieve the role of admin but I just want to start off fresh and understand how to moderate a server and maybe run it one day. This is my way of giving back to the comm for how awesome it is, so cheers as well! Hope to have more laughs and fun in future.

Previous Experience:

Crafting dead Comm, but I left due to irl commitments.

Additional Comments:

Edited by Egg Heffley
3 hours ago, Egg Heffley said:

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198094534296

Current Server Level: 19

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Egg Heffley:

I've been playing gmod for almost 9 years, I've played on Flux TTT servers a great amount before during the period in which helicopter drops were still avaliable and there were more weapons and skins included e.g maclaram, iron beast and so on. I mostly rp but I've recently been getting back into TTT as a result of my rank recently. I beleive it'd be a great oppurtunity to learn about commands, mod roles and more responsibilities that a server mod brings to the table. I'm always up for a good laugh and I like interacting with people on servers and fixing issues. I've been intrested in g-mod ever since a youtube group known as the yogscast started playing TTT and it seemed very enjoyable and fun (still is). I'm currently at uni studying graphic design which can lead to many other roles in the design industry if I choose so I'm mainly focused on that but I also play TTT on the side. I'm a big FPS gamer like everyone and I have a lot of hobbies, but I won't list them all.

Reason for Application:

As I said above, I've played on Flux servers for quite a long time, during the old era as I would say, I've seen many mates come and go from the server and I've always stuck around, so I beleive that I should start giving suggestions and more into the server, help with reports and do more for it, I think a MOD would be my best bet at the moment. I'd eventually like to achieve the role of admin but I just want to start off fresh and understand how to moderate a server and maybe run it one day. This is my way of giving back to the comm for how awesome it is, so cheers as well! Hope to have more laughs and fun in future.

Previous Experience:

Crafting dead Comm, but I left due to irl commitments.

Additional Comments:

Neutral   I've seen Egg Heffley on daily and he used his mic lots, the only thing is I feel as if this application was made way too soon. Maybe get a bit more well known

• Like 1

I’m neutral on this one.

While I have seen you around the server, I haven’t really seen enough to get a real feel of your character. In time I may be able to commend you, but for now I’ll be staying neutral.

• Like 1
On 3/21/2022 at 9:22 PM, wolfe said:

On 3/31/2022 at 7:32 PM, Zyklon B said:

2 hours ago, nyo said:

Been rdm'd by you on a few occasions and your response was usually "shouldn't have been afk", even when I was simply standing still for 30 seconds at most. -1

Ah sorry to hear that but I haven't seen you on the Official TTT server and I've never met someone named Nyo befor,  so apologies if I have or have no memory of it but I don't RDM at the start of rounds or have ever tried to rdm on purpose, if i kept rdming I wouldn't be applying for the role of like I had done. So again Apologies if I did.

• Like 2
  • Kat locked this topic