Most disgusting fast food?

despite having updated their chicken and that it's much better than what it was, and is a competitor to kfc imo, i would say red rooster still. their shit is overpriced. every shop i pass is always dead. yet they're still open. their chips are good, maybe even on par with kfc, and i think their new chicken is less greasy than kfc but they still suck ass. fuck off red rooster

• Dislike 1
  • Agree 2
  • omgtimthewizard 1
2 hours ago, Suicide Christ said:

despite having updated their chicken and that it's much better than what it was, and is a competitor to kfc imo, i would say red rooster still. their shit is overpriced. every shop i pass is always dead. yet they're still open. their chips are good, maybe even on par with kfc, and i think their new chicken is less greasy than kfc but they still suck ass. fuck off red rooster

fr I live near a red rooster and the only cars in the car park are company/delivery cars 

1 hour ago, Chad.T said:

Mcdonalds, when I use to work there, they never use to clean the meat trays completely or just not at all. So, everyone who bought the food was getting a 2 week succulent meat seasoning that's washed with chemicals. Welcome to reality.

Oh... I usually get Maccas door dash, I guess it really depends on what Maccas you buy from

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, BlipBlop said:

Hungry jacks is the worst

red rooster 2nd worst 

maccas seems to be more oily than kfc somehow 

oporto has best burgers

kfc has best everything 

Hungry jacks is deffo overhated, I really enjoy it. I can understand how people dislike maccas tho

• Like 1

McD's just does not resonate with me. When I bite into any of their stuff all i taste is one of those spiced chicken patties they sell at supermarkets.

KFC and Chicking(like kfc but better) are good, but the prices here are... pricey?

There's a somewhat local brand here called Al Baike's, they got cheap chicken, and they taste Great with a capital G.

My top favourites are Subway, Al Baike's, and KFC. If we're not talking brands try some shawarma, any from anywhere tastes good. My favourite shawarmas are the ones that have french fries and a load of mayo in it.

• Agree 1
  • omgtimthewizard 1