orr's TTT Appeal

orr

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67036980

Reason for ban: Exploiting Hitreg #1

Issuing staff member:

Ban length: forever

Appeal:

I was playing TTT for awhile last night and all of a sudden I was banned by console for expoiting hitreg #1? 

I was looking around the forum and looks like the same thing happened to https://forums.fluxservers.net/topic/1634-kfczingerboxs-ttt-appeal/. Mind you I play from the NT and my ping is always 60-90. I was a Detective last night with the SW and was jumping around in a gunfight with another player crossing player models and pretty much right after I get the following message:

You are banned by:Console

Reason: Exploiting Hitreg #1

You will be unbanned in: never

Hello Orr,

You trigged Exploit check #1, there is no way this can be a false positive.
I know this because I coded the hitreg.

The forums post you link the player was banned by Exploit check #3 which can have false positive due to lag.

If you had more play time I would of giving you the benefit of doubt but you only have 2.5 hours.

So unless you can provide a video of your screen at the time of ban. 

This appeal has been denied. 

something must of went wrong in the code because I assure you I did nothing and there is no way I can prove that sadly. You said "If you had more play time I would of giving you the benefit of doubt but you only have 2.5 hours." what about the benefit of doubt that in this case it did go wrong because if you were willing to unban based off play time that doesn't make sense.

• Menace locked this topic