Taylor (HA) administrative abuse

I was playing some ttt and I walked up to hobo and said "yo wassup my nibba" and then around 3 minutes later I got met with taylor gagging me. Claiming I stated "Let's kill all the niggers"

Sorry but uh.. I didnt say that? I even told taylor that he was false and he muted me. Preventing me from denying the accusation

Wanted to state this even though gags and mutes disappear after you rejoin. but I talked to some other users about taylors actions and apparently he has a long line of doing things like this so I wanted to put my report on the pile.

You were gagged for saying -

[video=youtube]

"I even told taylor that he was false and he muted me." I muted you because you said it again in chat, don't lie man

"Wanted to state this even though gags and mutes disappear after you rejoin. but I talked to some other users about taylors actions and apparently he has a long line of doing things like this so I wanted to put my report on the pile."

But do you have the history of what these users have done before?

Clearly you don't get facts and just assume you aren't in the wrong.. strange

• Like 1

Long Chin bro you really need to think about your actions and posts here before you complete them. This is the 2nd false accusation you have thrown at a staff member believing you are right when both times there was justified reasoning or evidence behind it. On top of this why do you keep lying? It will not get you anywhere and if anything lying will just prolong a gag or mute.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello _B_,

I agree with my head admin (Taylor)

also we have caught you out for lieing in the past.

If you don't like how my staff run my servers, then play on a different server.

Problem solved!

For anyone that is reading this that is not _b_ there is more to the story.

• Like 1