truth for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70487059

Current Server Level: 24

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About truth:

im a fulltime student which is free from 3 to 9 everyday, but on the weekends im free from 8am till 3am. i enjoy playing multiplayer games due to the challenge that comes with playing with real players. i have 1729 hours on gmod at the time of this application also with the current server i have over 1 week on the server.

Reason for Application:

i have thought about this for a while and have come up the answer. i have been having fun on this server for a while but with the amount of rdmers on everyday i believe that i can help out. also with the growing player base of this server i believe that more mods would be helpful with this servers health and i am ready to deal with reports and help out the server. therefore i believe that my induction into the staff community would help the server.

Previous Experience:

i have moderated a discord with over 1000 players and is very experienced because i moderated this server for a year and a half.  i also have a great grasp on what is right and what is wrong in situations.

Additional Comments:

not to flex or anything but i have almost beat genghis in money and have never sold glitched crates with rainbow words. also i am mentally stable which i believe is very important for someone in a staff position.  also i have spent to much money on this server then id like to admit to.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Unfortunately you have been Denied

Apologies for the long overdue response, but we currently do not have a high demand for staff, and do not believe you are a suitable candidate at this current time.
Thank you for taking the time to apply however