m3... for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gonedone/

Current Server Level: 14

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About m3...:

Well hello, my name is m3 as some of you may know, I joined this TTT server rather earlier however I do think I have the ability to become a moderator on this server. I am currently in university doing a bachelors in linguistics and language sciences. I have been playing gmod since I was 13-14 (I don't specifically remember). My hobbies include MMA (specifically muay thai and striking related martial arts, i have been doing taekwondo since I was 6 and stopped when I was 16- I'm considered a 2nd black belt and in the generality of my fighting escapades, have been in the sport for 11 years).

Reason for Application:

I have played the moderator role under "Poseidon servers (some of you old lads may remember this server)" and I think that I am rather fit and capable of fulfilling a staff related role. I quite like this server, I think the new update has differentiated the server in comparison to the old servers of the past including the old flux and has been advantageous in the growth of the server. I want to apply as I think that this server has rekindled my love for TTT and I want to help out the community as a whole.

Previous Experience:

I was a moderator twice under TTT Poseidon, so if people think I'm unfit to manage a server while I'm the only staff online or if other staff are online I would like to think that they are mistaken, however I will prove these actions with my ability.

Additional Comments:

Unfortunately for now you have been Denied.

You must be at minimum level 15 and hold regular activity on our Discord before being considered, feel free to reapply once you believe you meet these requirements.