Reporting Multiple Players - See Below for Rule Violation

Incident occurred on TTT, at 04/10/21 20:45 approx GMT+10.

My SteamID: 76561198080901068

Reported Player: Multiple Players - See Below (Multiple Players - See Below)

Description of incident:

STEAM_0:1:18013394 "Bangers and mash"
STEAM_0:1:116746107 "RIP PRINCE PHILLIP"

STEAM_0:1:15121129 "LUV ME FOOTY"

I have no firm proof of this, but I'm incredibly suspicious that these three are in collusion outside of the game. Two of them in particular, Bangers and LUV ME FOOTY, sound totally identical, never speak at the same time as each other, and damningly, one is never moving (either AFK or dead) when the other is, so it's very possible, likely even, that they are the same person.

Even assuming that two of them are not the same person, they are involved in what appears to be a troll RDM scheme, where if one is a traitor, they will make a KOS against a player, which is almost immediately carried out by the other two (the instantaneous speed at which this occurs supports my collusion theory). You can't report the false KOS because the false KOSer is a Traitor and is allowed to do that, and you can't report the other two because they were "just following the KOS". As a result, nothing is done by reporting them in game.

I realise this submission does not follow the desired format, and for that I apologise, but I'm at my wits end trying to get this mess sorted out. The mods currently on as I type this either ignore me or don't wish to deal with this with any sort of immediacy. I am willing to risk punishment to see this sorted out if need be. Even if this goes nowhere, I wish to put it on the record regardless.

Evidence:

1. Two players listed (named above) are never seen talking at the same time, sound identical to each other, and while one is playing, the other is AFK and hidden in a corner, or dead.

2. When one calls a KOS, the immediacy of the other two (less than half a second, timed) in acting on it is highly indicative of collusion outside of Gary's Mod.

• Dislike 1