Cardigan heavy admin abuse.

Thank you for reporting this I have demoted him to trial_mod ;)

He is adding slays to me for being (door blocked which is KOSable) when I kill the blocker. He is also adding slays to me for reporting him. Also adding slays to me when he has a KOS on him that I relay, as well as the countless gags he's put on me when i call him up about it. I feel he will continue to abuse any power he gets. 7 people on the server want me to make a poll to ban him but I'd rather him just not have his powertrip admin abuse rampage against me.

to be honest he did abuse his power last map slaying alucard 3 times for random kos and random damage when cardigan was only inno not a t or a d, and when alucard did not kos him at all he just relayed the kos and acted upon it. i would consider that to be abusing power. and as for the gagging.. i have heard other people say stuff way worse than alucard has on your server and they were not gagged at all. seems a bit unfair and abusive to me dude.. plus everyone else in the server agreed that cardigan was abusing alucard just fyi.

Everyone please read the rules of TTT that will explain why Alucard got slain so many times.

False reporting will result in a slay!

If you have a problem with a staff member please dont verbal/chat abuse them that will get u slain.

Dont make wild claims about fluxservers doing something without proof!!

PS

provide proof of him actually abusing you would help us.

ok so i guess nothing is going to be done about the abuse.. personally if i was the owner i would not want mods abusing power because they can. and being an admin on a different game when we have recruits or mods likely to trial mod on here they are watched to see how they conduct themselves in server and how they use the commands.. and according to the rules alucard did nothing to deserve a slay by killing cardigan when someone else kosd cardigan and alucard killed him. so by cardigan slaying him is abusing his powers and that is what the problem here is. I'm sure you can understand that being the owner menace considering you are the overlord and should know the rules back to front. i have nothing against cardigan as a person dude but that is blatant abuse of power. if he were in my server as one of my trial mods he would be removed as a mod. because that just seems like he is doing it on a personal level or because of some form of grudge against alucard. like i said in the previous post everyone and i mean literally everyone in the server agreed cardigan was in the wrong. Kahoot for trial mod!

cardigan added 1 autoslays to You with the reason : 'RDM + Inappropriate language'. When Pluffthesugartit comes in the server on my first day and abused the fuck out of me. then cardigan added 1 autoslays to You with the reason : 'RDM + Inappropriate language' when Pluffthesugartit called a false KOS on me right at the start of the round and got me RDM'd. Cardigan is abusing his power and im fucking sick of it.

Every accusation you have thrown at cardigan, everything you continue to accuse him on, every remark that about cardigan being abusive with his powers and yet not one of you has provided a single bit of evidence to prove any of the accusations?

• 1 month later...