cardigan's staff application

Server: TTT

Steam name: cardigan

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:44393849

Recommendations:

1: Anthony

2: Jack

Why do you want to become staff? I enjoy playing on Flux and I feel there's a lack of staff able to moderate the server a fair amount of the time.

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it? Yes and pretty often.

How many hours do you have on our server? 248 hours at the time of this post.

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers? No, I have not.

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; 

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave? If someone were to RDM and Leave I'd give 2 slays, if someone were to Mass RDM and leave I'd ban them for 5 days.

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player? Warn them to stop, if they continue, gag/mute them.

What would you do if someone is mic spamming? Gag them.

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting? If somebody was deemed to be cheating beyond a reasonable doubt, they'd be banned permanently.

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting? Warn them to stop, if they continue, I'd ban them for a day.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

+rep Cardigan is a fair player knows the rules, only will occasionally break them but never on purpose. He is always on, active on discord and meets every requirement. Definitley think he would do well as a trial mod.