Adine flux for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:245926163

Total Hours Played on Flux: 208

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Adine flux:

ok firstly, i have over 60 solo wins on fortnite, i live on the coast of NSW and i am very responsible. i am also single, taking guys or girls but preferably guys.

Reason for Application:

because i think that the server is very well kept under control but is a bit too serious, like, its a gmod server not the police. i believe you can be a moderator/admin and still have fun while doing your part on the server. I find Tim, Bacooba and Swix to be great examples of this.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

professional sex doctor.

Comments:

• Like 2
  • Dumb 1
5 minutes ago, Nymodia said:

+1 I played on AussieTTT. FPS, you might remember me from AussieTTT as that guy who had the scoreboard rank "server minge" because he followed the rules [That was last year, don't pin me on it now please :(...].  Hmmm... From experience, on FluxTTT and AussieTTT; you are and were a valuable member of the community respectively, and should be given an opportunity in my opinion. Edited 2/11/2018: However, i don't see you regularly on the server. If you could improve your activity in the future, or is that just my perception?

what? The only other TTT server i played on was Moat lmao...

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Apologies for the long overdue response. We have carefully deliberated over the past few months about new staff and the future of Flux Servers, however as a result of this your application has been DENIED.

Big things are happening behind the scenes at Flux right now, and as a result we are not currently accepting staff applications, however feel free to apply once we have reopened them. Thank you for your time.