Reporting STEAM_0:0:47550097 for Toxic Behaviour

Incident occurred on TTT, at 05/07/20 3:37pm GMT+10.

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101570756

Reported Player: Aeyon (STEAM_0:0:47550097)

Description of incident:

Aeyon's style of administrating is similar to Xi Jinping, a dictator universally recognised as overtly authoritarian, and someone who should NOT have ANY sort of moderating power in your server.
Reasoning: A user by the name of Clunk was banned from TTT for a week, his crime? Posting a spray which was nothing but a fist and the words "Impeach Aeyon", and Aeyon, seeing a meme about him which jokingly implied that he should be removed from his administrative position of power, after a warning, banned the user from TTT for a week with the reason of "harassment".
This is using the excuse of 'This post undermining my power as an admin annoys me due to it referencing me in a way that isn't positive, and I will use my power to remove the rights of those who speak of me in a manner close to criticism'.
Clunk has stated multiple times that he considered his meme "light banter", as at the time he posted it, it was obvious that his intent wasn't even to get Aeyon impeached, rather bring up an absurd concept of a member of an admin team being impeached, absurdity which is in itself a form of humour, one that could be enjoyed by anyone, even Aeyon, as there isn't legitimate anti-Aeyon rhetoric, only the concept of such rhetoric. However, Aeyon at the time had decided that the mere reference of his removal was threatening enough to himself for him to ban the user who made the reference for an entire week.

He as an admin constantly insults such critics with statements such as "holy **** you are stupid" - on TTT, in discord calling Clunk a "f*ckwit", so clearly he himself is using these charged insults, much more harmful emotionally then simple memes, against others, showing that he is willing to offend others in a serious no nonsense manner while accusing unserious memes of being overly offensive and deserving of punishment.

Upon me pointing out that he is tyrannical (:someone who applies oppressive power), in the discord, which was a factual statement of his moderating style, he muted me and Clunk all through the discord and deleted my message, as well as Clunk's message pointing out that his intent was just light banter.
This proves my point that he is as tyrannical as Xi Jinping who, after finding out that an episode of a cartoon referenced his tyrannical censorship, banned the episode from all of China, after which the vast majority of the internet held the opinion, that I am holding now, that it proved the point of the cartoon to be true, as it would take an authoritarian who believes in censorship to remove statements while punishing those who make them, statements about how they are authoritarian by censoring critical opinions.

After this occurred I posted a spray in the TTT server which was a meme, this one based on the opinion that Aeyon is working in the manner of Xi Jinping by showing Aeyon to be Xi Jinping, and even though it is true that Aeyon is behaving in such a manner, Aeyon did what Xi Jinping would do and removed the meme, punishing me with a warning for "harassment".
And as it is commonly believed that such a tyranically authoritarian leader as Xi Jinping should be removed from his position of power, so should Aeyon.

Evidence:

These two messages were removed ->spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Dislike 1
31 minutes ago, nachomario said:

After this occurred I posted a spray in the TTT server which was a meme, this one based on the opinion that Aeyon is working in the manner of Xi Jinping by showing Aeyon to be Xi Jinping, and even though it is true that Aeyon is behaving in such a manner, Aeyon did what Xi Jinping would do and removed the meme, punishing me with a warning for "harassment".
And as it is commonly believed that such a tyranically authoritarian leader as Xi Jinping should be removed from his position of power, so should Aeyon.

clearly you have been making this comparison knowing it would create a drama and when you were told not to continue you did so anyway just so you could use me taking them down as a further pathetic excuse to call me it again and again. this whole report is skewed and you failed to mention how you refused to stop the harassment (because thats what this is) when i asked you to. Clunt has had a history of doing this and you even posted about joining in on it last night in discord KNOWING it will just cause drama.  

none of it was banter or a joke, it was plain and simple harassment and created to make me look like some monster that needs to be removed from staff just because s very small group of people dont like me because of petty shit such as you starting a drama then saying im the asshole for calling you out on your bullshit.

All of this could have been avoided if you had used your head and realised that im doing way more good than ANY bad on the server and that "bad" is dealing with people like you that feel the need to attack me for simply being a staff that actually upholds the server rules. i asked you to stop and you ignored me. you proceded to use said spray again that was designed to harass and annoy me. dont try to manipulate people into think otherwise with this report when the problem was you.

43 minutes ago, nachomario said:

he muted me and Clunk all through the discord and deleted my message, as well as Clunk's message pointing out that his intent was just light banter.

i only chatbanned you, another staff chatbanned clunt after he refused to stop when asked.

• CoolStory 1
  • Dumb 2

I made a new spray that didn't directly mention Aeyon or Xi Jinping, but rather showed me being banned by a ban-hammer with, in quotes, "This is what you get for claiming that I overly ban people", this spray displaying a hypothetical situation of someone being banned after claiming that the judge banned too many people, a situation which, if it occurred, would be extremely absurd, and the concept the spray displayed was laughable.
Upon finding out that I sprayed this, Aeyon immediately related it to what he was doing,and considered it to be opposed to him, because he himself sees the absurdity and irony of such a person being banned for claiming that a judge overly bans people, proving the person's point while punishing them.
Aeyon cleared decals, deleting the spray, before giving me a final warning, a threat that if I make another spray even remotely related to this controversy, I will receive the same punishment as Clunt did for his "impeach Aeyon" spray; an [edit] week -long ban.

The only reason to remove and overtly ban such a spray would be to stop people seeing this cut and dry situation and agreeing with the person who, by the average person's standards, is in the right, and the judge to be in the wrong, even when the spray itself doesn't specifically name nor denounce the judge, Aeyon still rushes to remove damning analogies about his actions as a moderator.

Could I have avoided this situation by not making factual observations about Clunt's ban, and my mute, and not speaking the opinion that one would reasonably reach after making such an observation? Avoiding bringing up a hypothetical situation altogether in case it offends the authorities who constantly are the antagonists of such an absurd hypothetical situation? Yes, but at the cost of my value of sticking up to behaviour which, by definition, is tyranny.

Evidence:

spacer.png

Edited by nachomario
  • Like 1
  • Aeyon locked this topic