Ant MOD Application

Steam name: 

Ant

Steam id: 

STEAM_0:1:75646395

Why do you want to become staff?

Because I want to help out the server

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it?

Yes I do, All the time!

How many hours do you have on our server? 

14 days and 17 hours played. Rank 16 on the server.

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers?

Yes, I was staff on deathrun and I was staff on TTT had it removed when I asked for it to be as I didn't feel I would play to much but now I am back better than ever ;) and was a mod on a server that died early last year, Arete Gaming.

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations;

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave?

For RDM, 1 autoslay for the next round per person RDM'd. If they RDM 3 people and leave this will result in a 1 week ban however if it is less than 3,being 1 or 2 and leaving afterwards it is the amount of RDM's + 1.

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player?

I would warn the person to stop. If they continue it will result in a Mute or Gag for a period of time.

What would you do if someone is mic spamming?

I would Gag them for 15 minutes, unmute them and keep it that way unless they mic spam again that will result in a longer gag.

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting?

If they were bhop scripting I would warn them to stop followed by a permanent ban however if they are straight out hacking I would ban them right away.

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting?

I would warn them to stop. Make sure that they are the correct and only people metagaming if they continue a autoslay for the next round.