Cuck's Mod Application | TTT

Guest CuckMan

Guest CuckMan

Steam name: Cuck | Flux

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:107192621

Why do you want to become staff?: During my 1-2 Weeks playing on this server, I've noticed that there will be dead spots of when there will be 20+ players on but coincidentally no staff members are present, And I think I can fill that hole 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it?: Sure do and whenever there is an opportunity really. 

How many hours do you have on our server?: 2 Days and 10 hours

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers?: I was moderator on Monumental Gaming Dark RP for like 3 months then I stopped playing Garry's mod for a while.

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; 

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave?: 

RDM Then Leave: 1 Slay for the RDM, Then a secondary Slay for trying to avoid Punishment.

MRDM Then Leave: Depending on the Severity of the MRDM should determine the punishment, So for example: anything below 2 RDM's should be sorted with Slays, but anything above should and shall be solved with 1 day to week bans etc. (Including if they leave)

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player?: Warn the player and if he continues to abuse should be sorted with a Gag/Mute. But if the situation turns sour, Kick the Abuser.

What would you do if someone is mic spamming?: Similar to the answer above. Warn the player and if the problem persists, Gag/Warn for 10-15 minutes.

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting?: If the proof is indefinite then the only reasonable answer is a Permanent ban.

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting?: Approach the player and warn them, if the problem continues, kick all members included. if it still continues, ban for an hour and so on till they learn their lesson.

Cheers Bois