lchyy's staff application (ttt)

Guest lchyy^

Why do you want to become staff?

I would like to become a staff member to maintain a civil environment in the Flux TTT server, where everybody can enjoy themselves and not have to worry about RDMers or toxic players.

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it?

Yes I do have a microphone and I use it on a regular basis, mainly to converse with other players on the server.

How many hours do you have on our server?             I have 186 hours on Flux servers.

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers? No I have not been a staff member on other gmod servers (because they're all trash).

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; 

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave? If someone RDMs on the server I will apply the suitable ammount of slays due to them, if they were to leave I would double the slays. If someone was to Mass RDM I would ban them for a day, if they came back and continued to RDM I would extend their ban and apply slays where due. If they were to Mass RDM and leave I would double their ban time and apply an adequate ammount of slays to them.

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player? 

I would warn the player abusing and threaten to gag them, if continued a gag would be nessecary.

What would you do if someone is mic spamming?

Again, warn then gag.

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting?

Instantly ban them. Permanently.

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting? 

Warn them, if they persist, ban them for one day and put them on the watch list.

• 2 weeks later...