Maidenless for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180211568

Current Server Level: 1 week 1 day

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Maidenless:

well, gaming on gmod for over a decade now, been around on aus TTT/phunt servers for the same time. Pretty big on making sure everyone is enjoying the game while also not being a complete stickler for engraved-in-stone rules. EG I wont be up everyones behind about enforcing every rule if its not a huge impact to the majority, ECT if there is a pop of 25 people on the server and amongst that there is a small group kinda doing their own thing that would be against the rules however not really impacting others then I wouldnt be too worried to enforce them to stop.

outside of my super epic gamer sessions I am a parttime bartender (Full time alcoholic) so I know what its like to deal with babies in fully grown adult bodies. Also got a Cert II and III in IT so idk guess that could help people out with their gmod issues as well as help with general PC issues for superb and amazing reviews for the server.

Reason for Application:

while Flux is already a near flawless server, there is are **those** people who join with intent to just be a menace to the community to MRDM, spam, and troll and since I am West Australian based I tend to be on a little longer then other moderators.

Previous Experience:

previously a trial moderator for Monumental Gaming Prophunt however that was short lived because of the short active time of their servers

Additional Comments:

• Disagree 1