Hail Fire for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:772370956

Current Server Level: 32

Time: 5d 2h 12m

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Hail Fire:

I go by the name Hail Fire. Irl I am currently studying Law at RMIT after a short time in the ADF as an Officer. I was medically discharged due to physical injuries in the course of my duties as well as service related mental health issues in 2021. Ever since I have been dedicating my time to my studies and spending time with friends and family. In my time playing Garry's Mod I have played only 403 hours, however most of that time has been spent in TTT servers years ago during my schooling. I have plenty of time in other source games as many others would as well.

Reason for Application:

The main reason that sparked my interest was a response from Menace in the Support channel on discord. When myself and a few others requested this one time for a mod to be online during peak playercounts Menace recommended for us to apply if we wanted to 'fix the problem'.  As someone who has consistently been online within the TTT server during times in which no moderators are online, I feel I could assist with things such as large amounts of new people purely to rdm late at night and help people want to stay around knowing their reports will be handled.

Previous Experience:

Additional Comments:

Edited by Hail Fire
Current Server Level contained time played not my level