Flux|CoolAqua

Guest Flux|aquanator101

Guest Flux|aquanator101

Steam name: Flux|CoolAqua

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:167185626

Why do you want to become staff? I have been on the server for quite along time, I want to help the other friendly staff and I want to keep this server fun and everyone happy.

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it? Yes and I only use it when need to use my mike

How many hours do you have on our server? 144 hrs

Have you been a staff member on any Gmod servers?No

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; 

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave? RDM and leave two auto slays, Mass RDM and Leave four day ban or a week ban

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player? Warn them and tell them to stop and if they continue four day ban 

What would you do if someone is mic spamming? Gag them for one round and if they keep doing it two round and after two rounds for a while.

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting? Ping them to see if they are hacking, if they are perma-ban them and if someone is scripting warn them and if they keep doing it perma-ban them.

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting? Warn them and if they keep doing it three day ban.

Thx For Considering My Application.  heart.png U No Homo

• 2 weeks later...