Jezz for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46882170

Current Server Level: 44

Recommendation(s) from Staff: shacx

About Jezz:

Hey all, I've been playing Garry's Mod since about 2013 due to a friends recommendation and have been playing it on and off ever since. I originally started off playing mainly Jailbreak and Deathrun but soon found myself playing a bit of TTT on Arete in about 2014. In about 2017 I started heavily playing Arcadia and from then on I only really played TTT on Gmod, mainly on Arcadia and then later on Resolute. Then after that I obviously found Flux and have been since enjoying it thus far.

When I'm not being a fat nerd playing TTT you'll probably find me playing/watching basketball and Aussie Rules (the superior code). Im a passionate Carlton fan and enjoy the ups and downs of supporting such a shit team. Other than that I enjoy hanging with the GF and my mates and love a good night out.

Work wise I currently work at the fresh food people (fuck Coles) part time and was assistant manager for a time. I'm currently also at uni studying Commerce and Law which is due to be done in about August thank god.

I feel like i am a reasonably level headed person who can keep calm in stressful situations due to my work experiences. Im fairly relaxed and dont tend to take myself or the game too seriously (until i get planed).

Reason for Application:

I figured that whilst I play I may as well do some janitor work. In all seriousness I'm quite an active player and although staff are generally on a lot of the time and are quite easy to contact, there are still times when there are 20 odd players on the server unstaffed which can be chaotic. I feel that I will be able to help out with these gaps, especially considering that I live in WA which means I can help with the later time zone. I have had past experience moderating TTT and believe I can be an asset to the team and community by ensuring everyone is having fun on the server whilst still maintaining a level of moderation. I have been really enjoying the community and I love the interactions with the everyday members on the server and so I would like to support the community as much as I can.

Previous Experience:

Arcadia TTT Admin: 2017-2018

Resolute TTT Admin: 2020

Asylum Central Jailbreak + Deathrun: 2014-2015

Additional Comments:

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2