Frankies/vDawnex's Introduction

vDawnex

Heya, I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

I go by the name Frankie or Zeke; I work a full-time job and have a big passion for cars! I like to spend my spare time Streaming MW2, Overwatch 2, Fortnite and also Garry's Mod

In my personal life I own a 2008 BMW 335i and a 2008 Nissan 350z, I love to go out to the night meets and show of my car and racing skills. I smoke a bit of green, am always up for a cone video 😉 , but overall I love to come home and jam the game. I also have a partner of 3 years which allows me to do these kind of things Haha. 

I used to play Poseidon Servers back from 2013-2018 Which was the best time of my life, get home from school, start a base, wait for the Australians to jump on and bam! 6 Hours later I'd then be yelled at because I had school in the morning. I love GMOD, i love making bases and also having some banter and creating friendships! 

I'll be playing DARK RP for most of my time within the Community, hopefully bringing players and smiles to FLUX SERVERS! If you see me on the DARK RP server, my names Frankie Bell

Don't be shy! Come say hi! 

Till then, Frankies out ❤️