AstroCaleb for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32259919

Current Server Level: 21

Recommendation(s) from Staff: birbobert

About AstroCaleb:

Hello all, 

A little bit about myself: My name is (Astro)Caleb, I have a PhD in Medicinal Chemistry, and I'm currently a lecturer in Chemistry. I'm a giant science and space nerd, likes all things tech.

Besides from my career, I play multiple musical instruments - acoustic guitar, bass, drums, keyboard; I like to do astrophotography (as you guys might have seen on discord), and I game! My main game used to be CS:GO, R6S, Kerbal Space Program, CODs etc. Lately i've been playing planet coaster and got back into TTT/DarkRP recently. 

I'm also kinda active on Twitch mainly watching a few community for variety. 

Speaking of GMOD, back in 2016 I watched one too many PewDiePie's video and I really wanted to play PropHunt. So thats that. 

That's me in a nutshell! 😄 

Reason for Application:

I have been staff here at flux a few years back but I had to step down and focus on studies. Since now I'm done, I have a little bit more free time to game every now and then.

The current mod team is doing a fantastic job and I would love to join and help especially during peak hours.

It is of my great interest to help maintain and moderate the server and keep this a safe and enjoyable space for all. 

Previous Experience:

Previous TTT Admin, 5HeadGaming, 2016

TTT Admin/Senior Admin; DarkRP Admin, XplosionNetwork, 2016/2017

Community Manager, TTT ,ResoluteServers, 2017-2018 

Trial Mod (resigned due to uni), Flux Servers 2018/2019

Moderating TTT Servers Since 2016

Additional Comments:

Apparently I joined the discord for the first time November of 2018. Thats a long time ago....

Anyways - happy to answer any other questions you have for me 🙂 

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Edited by AstroCaleb
  • AstroCaleb changed the title to AstroCaleb for Staff on TTT