Shady's staff application

Guest Shady

Guest Shady

Steam name:  

Shady

Why do you want to become moderator?

I've been friends with Taylor8380 for quite a bit and he was the one who introduced me to the Flux servers, since I'm available most of the time I figured I'd try and see if I can help the community out with keeping the servers free of any problems

How many hours do you have on our server? 

2 or 3? I've played plenty of TTT

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers?

No

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; 

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave?

Issue them with a warning if they decide to re-join the server, if they don't obey rules then slaying, kicking or even banning would be necessary

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player?

Try and reason with the person doing the abusing and resolve the issue, no one deserves abuse online and I'm sure an easy solution could be found without kicking, muting or banning people. If the abuser won't comply then that's a reason to kick, don't need toxic people

What would you do if someone is mic spamming?

If the person is mic spamming, mute instantly. A person mic spamming is most likelyaware of what they're doing, they may request to be un-muted if they cease 

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting?

Instant ban. No one likes to play with a cheater

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting?

A warning, because they may not know what they are doing is considered "meta-gaming" although it is their responsibility to read server rules. Slaying them is good here

(Thanks for consideration, I can learn very quickly what needs to be taught, just wanna help you guys out anyway I can)

• 1 month later...