Mankey Man's Staff Application

Guest Laytm(ankey)

Guest Laytm(ankey)

Steam name: Mankey Man

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:74754609

Why do you want to become moderator?: For the times im on and no staff are, and people start RDMing and breaking other Flux rules

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it?: I have a mic but I don't use it unless I have to

How many hours do you have on our server?: Around 350, can't be sure because of name changes

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers?: No

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; 

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave?: For every RDM is an autoslay, leaving is an added slay, and mass RDM and disconnect is a 7 day ban

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player?: If it's abuse as in targetting them for RDM, I would apply the slays needed. If it's verbal (mic or chat), a mute

What would you do if someone is mic spamming?: A mute

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting?: Permanent ban

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting? One warning, then permanent ban

:succ:

Guest Laytm(ankey)

Want to say I haven't been on much recently because a new person dropped in a game I play that's been hyped up for 2 goddamn years.

Guest Laytm(ankey)

I'm not active on discord because, until now, it had actually drowned under other servers and I only just figured out how to move it back up.

• 1 month later...