Ban Appeal

Dear Flux, please don't close this thread immediately. I request that you have the curtesy to read it, and make an informed decision.

Steam Name: Teoin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83674147 

Reason for Ban: Harrassment

Staff Member that Banned you: Source Bans are not available, so I am unaware. 

Length of Ban: Permanent (2nd Permanent)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Flux, the identities of the individuals identified in this appeal will remain undisclosed, as not to tarnish their reputations. 

Following my resignation as a TTT moderator, I was quite obnoxious and abusive, talking shit behind other staff members back. A week after my resignation, I shared a private conversation between (victim) and I with (anonymous), which subsequently eventuated into the public harassment of the (victim) on Flux Discord (to my knowledge). I am oblivious of the harassment that occurred, and believe I was not involved. I do take full responsibility for breaking the rule of "sharing personal information without consent." However, the notion that I was involved in the harassment of the (victim) is false. 

Before my resignation of as a TTT moderator, I appealed on the forums for my first permanent ban, resulting from my constant MassRDM, staff abuse and bullying. To my surprise, I was unbanned. Thereafter, I was a valuable member of the community, helping new arrivals to Flux TTT learn the fundamentals of the gamemode/server, and acting in a polite manner. This behavior continued for a couple months. Eventually, I asked accel for his recommendation on my staff application which he provided. I received the role as a trial moderator under the jurisdiction of the server manager Taylor(gibberish numbers). Another month went on where I learnt the basics of staffing TTT, and was promoted to the role moderator around the same time as Uber and FPSBacon. In the period, I demonstrated that I could be a valuable member of the community, and partially contributed to the development of a wholesome community. 

Despite being fully responsible for my actions, I believe it is important to note that I was undertaking my Year11 examinations surrounding the time of my resignation. My poor conduction throughout the year ultimately lead to..., and this resulted in myself experiencing severe stress and I had trouble controlling my emotion. I don't believe my actions during that period fully reflected the development I demonstrated throughout the previous months, and my stress took a hold of me, leading to my resignation and obnoxious behavior out of frustration. This was because I felt, that during my contribution to the community, I had suffered more in my real life. 

I was a..., and I apologise. It was wrong for me to act in an immature manner, and direct my stress towards the community. I have spent a lot of time on Flux TTT, and I would like to spent more. I have conquered my past, as I now have control over the present, and hence have control over my future. I believe I can return to Flux with the morality, the values, the confidence, the kindness which I've regained over time. Please, put me on probation, three's a charm. If I screw up again, i'm gone. However, I can promise you I won't. If you've read this far, I am deeply grateful, and hope you make an informed decision.  

From Teoin.

All I'm going to say is that if you do end up getting unbanned, I think it should be your very last chance. One permanent ban is bad enough, but now you have two.

If you do get unbanned, I'd suggest laying low and not causing any trouble whatsoever. Just play the game.

All I'm going to say is that if you do end up getting unbanned, I think it should be your very last chance. One permanent ban is bad enough, but now you have two.

If you do get unbanned, I'd suggest laying low and not causing any trouble whatsoever. Just play the game.

Yes, that's all I want to do. I don't want to cause any trouble, just play on the server occasionally. The major issue I had to overcome was my 'harassment,' the dominant reason I was banned on Flux both circumstances. I've progressively improved my behavior over time, spending most of the holidays on a 'steam vacation,' and I don't believe I will cause any issues anymore. I'm not a minge anymore, despite my treacherous past. I hope the community can believe me.

So I wasn't here when these events occurred with your perma's, but it sounds like a sincere apology & considering that most teens end up having a time where they are toxic due to life reasons I reckon you should have another chance. Like you said you should be on probation and be able to prove yourself. But it's up to the mods to decide this so best of luck.

Dear Flux, please don't close this thread immediately. I request that you have the curtesy to read it, and make an informed decision.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Flux, the identities of the individuals identified in this appeal will remain undisclosed, as not to tarnish their reputations. 

Following my resignation as a TTT moderator, I was quite obnoxious and abusive, talking shit behind other staff members back. A week after my resignation, I shared a private conversation between (victim) and I with (anonymous), which subsequently eventuated into the public harassment of the (victim) on Flux Discord (to my knowledge). I am oblivious of the harassment that occurred, and believe I was not involved. I do take full responsibility for breaking the rule of "sharing personal information without consent." However, the notion that I was involved in the harassment of the (victim) is false. 

Before my resignation of as a TTT moderator, I appealed on the forums for my first permanent ban, resulting from my constant MassRDM, staff abuse and bullying. To my surprise, I was unbanned. Thereafter, I was a valuable member of the community, helping new arrivals to Flux TTT learn the fundamentals of the gamemode/server, and acting in a polite manner. This behavior continued for a couple months. Eventually, I asked accel for his recommendation on my staff application which he provided. I received the role as a trial moderator under the jurisdiction of the server manager Taylor(gibberish numbers). Another month went on where I learnt the basics of staffing TTT, and was promoted to the role moderator around the same time as Uber and FPSBacon. In the period, I demonstrated that I could be a valuable member of the community, and partially contributed to the development of a wholesome community. 

Despite being fully responsible for my actions, I believe it is important to note that I was undertaking my Year11 examinations surrounding the time of my resignation. My poor conduction throughout the year ultimately lead to..., and this resulted in myself experiencing severe stress and I had trouble controlling my emotion. I don't believe my actions during that period fully reflected the development I demonstrated throughout the previous months, and my stress took a hold of me, leading to my resignation and obnoxious behavior out of frustration. This was because I felt, that during my contribution to the community, I had suffered more in my real life. 

I was a..., and I apologise. It was wrong for me to act in an immature manner, and direct my stress towards the community. I have spent a lot of time on Flux TTT, and I would like to spent more. I have conquered my past, as I now have control over the present, and hence have control over my future. I believe I can return to Flux with the morality, the values, the confidence, the kindness which I've regained over time. Please, put me on probation, three's a charm. If I screw up again, i'm gone. However, I can promise you I won't. If you've read this far, I am deeply grateful, and hope you make an informed decision.  

From Teoin.

It is very nice of you too post about the issues outside of the community but using life issues towards the community to disregard the rules isn't accepted i didn't get the full time to read this fully i have to leave but hope everything goes well and you can be back on track with the community.

From Teoin.

It is very nice of you too post about the issues outside of the community but using life issues towards the community to disregard the rules isn't accepted i didn't get the full time to read this fully i have to leave but hope everything goes well and you can be back on track with the community.

I understand that "using life issues towards the community to disregard the rules isn't accepted." The main point I was trying to address was [quoting], "I don't believe my actions during that period fully reflected the development I demonstrated through the previous months." I believe that my actions were rudimentary, and I can return to Flux as a better person. Yes, I take responsibility for the rules I broke, and don't believe I will encounter that issue in the future. Ultimately, I hope I can rejoin the community.

Denied

As stated in your previous permanent ban appeal, failure to obey the rules a second time after being previously permanently banned results in a ban without the ability to apply for an unban. Bringing in life issues is not an acceptable reason to flame and harass other users who may be playing on the server.