Guest SeperateZer0

Guest SeperateZer0

Steam name: 

SeperateZero

Steam id: 

STEAM_0:1:73437050

my age is 15

Why do you want to become staff?

i would like to become staff because i would love to help the server be more friendly, i would also like to help with reports as i am on when staff to seem to not be. i am also a very friendly player at most times.

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it?

Yes i do have a mic and i use very reguraly

How many hours do you have on our server? 

i have 120 hours atm

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers?

i have been a staff on different games but i have not been a staff on garrys mod

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; 

i would go onto the reports if someone has rdmed and add a slay onto a person that has rdmed the player, if the player keeps rdming i will increase their slays to 2 and give them a warning, if the player keeps rdming i will give them a 2nd warning, if the player still rdms i will kick them from server with the reason of mass rdm. i would also wanr players who are being rude to others and staff.

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave?

i would put that player onto a watch list to inform other staff that the player is mass rdming.

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player?

i would give them a warning if they are repeatably being rude to another player, if the person being ride keeps being mean to the other player i would give them a second warning, if player does not listen to the warnings and keeps being rude i would kick them for the reason of being abbusive. if they come back and do it again i would ban them for a certain amount of time. 

What would you do if someone is mic spamming?

if player keeps mic spamming i would mute them for 10 or so minutes untill they stop.

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting?

i would confirm this with another staff member then ban them if they were hacking.

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting?

i would warn them to stop but if they keep metagaming or ghosting then i would kick them, if they come back and metagame again i would ban for a certain amount of time

Thank you for reading my application smile.png

Guest cooltank

+1 helped me catch 3 hackers

-1 he will be able to fight back with with whips if he gets out of trial mod!!!! 0.0

*edit* forgot to mention this is a legit +1

• 2 months later...