Vote fluffy for Admin

Guest Fluffy99

FLUFFY FOR ADMIN  

3 members have voted

1. 1. FLUFFY FOR ADMIN

• YES for fluffy being admin
    • HELL NO FOR FLUFFY BEING ADMIN

Guest Fluffy99

OK guys u know me I've been on the server for a long time now i believe its time that i contribute to the server by becoming an Admin. You may ask why now but all i can tell u is having commands is fun. over the last 2 months I've spent on the server i have made friends with a lot of people and some enemies and i believe i would best suited for the admin position. i know the players the trusted and the one who can't be trusted. i have a great understanding of the rules, wat it takes to brake the rules and wat the punishment for each of the rules r. so please i believe i have earned the position for admin so please vote me for ur next admin and i will make the flux server safe from rdm'ers and hackers and make the server better then ever.

VOTE FLUFFY FOR ADMIN.

:angel: