pagey678 for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561199216083222

Current Server Level: 15

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About pagey678:

My name is jacob page. I like to read and play video games. I have a total of about 60 hours on garys mod, all of it on flux servers, even though i have only played for a couple of months.

Reason for Application:

I really like trouble in terrorist town, and i play it often. I think that i could do some good and help people have fun if i was made a moderator. I have read the rules and think that i could do a good job.

Previous Experience:

I have never done anything like moderating before.

Additional Comments:

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

idk about this one, have seen you around a little bit plus seen a decent amount of rdm reports come from you.
think it would be best for you to get some hours up and look further into the rules so for now its a -1 from me

Hey Pagey, it;s really cool that you've taken such an interest in the server and moderating.
I have definitely seen you on the server a lot and appreciate how friendly you are with everyone, although I can't say I've noticed you on the discord at all.

A big part of moderating is engaging with the community, so it would definitely help for you to hang around a bit longer so that people know and recognise you a bit more, because you are still quite fresh to the server.

As for this application, right now it's a -1 from me. Stick around a little longer and maybe scrub up on the rules a bit more and that could change in the future.

All the best!

• 2 weeks later...