Ur mum's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:600033875

Reason for ban: being rude

Issuing staff member:

Ban length: 1 to 2 months

Appeal:

I am sorry for my actions to all people and staff for rude comments and more. I have found out not to do this at all. And I would like to be ungag please it would mean everything

Hey German, just a bit confused about this appeal. Is this in reference to your permenant server gag? As far as I know you are not banned from playing on the server.

IF this is in reference to your perma gag, you'll need to fix up this application because it has very little detail and does not accurately describe the ban.

It should looks something like this: 

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:600033875

Reason for ban:  Using voice changer despite being warned not to

Issuing staff member: Lux

Ban length: Permenant Gag

Appeal:

We will get back to you with a result on this appeal, but it would be in your best interest to fix it up and add a bit more information before then.

@ Ur mum Due to the innacuracies and general lack of info and effort put into this report, we will not be removing your permanent gag at this point.

You are welcome to create a new appeal, however I strongly urge you to take the time to ensure it has all the accurate information it needs. I've given you some pointers in my comment above, but the rest I'll leave in your hands. 

Feel free to contact myself or any other of the staff team if you have any questions.

We hope you'll continue to enjoy Flux Servers.

/Denied and closed.

• Agree 2
  • lux locked this topic