truth for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70487059

Current Server Level: 44

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About truth:

omg i love garry mod this is best omg i love this server i love the colour red and spiderman I am come amongst you, as you see, at this time, not for my recreation and disport, but being resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live and die amongst you all; to lay down for my God, and for my kingdom, and my people, my honour and my blood, even in the dust. I know I have the body but of a weak and feeble woman; but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too, and think foul scorn that Parma or Spain, or any prince of Europe, should dare to invade the borders of my realm; to which rather than any dishonour shall grow by me, I myself will take up arms, I myself will be your general, judge, and rewarder of every one of your virtues in the field.

Reason for Application:

i have a dream where the rdmer will never get away with it i have a dream of a healthy server I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together.

Previous Experience:

mod on vox

mod on winter TTT

Additional Comments:

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

• Agree 1
Just now, Nick said:

Honestly where do I start.
I met this dude when he was homeless, no food on his plate.
Taught him how to write, got him enrolled into school and helped him get a job.
Now he's playing GMOD.
tbh if I knew he was gonna do that I would have left him on that corner where I found him.
Nonetheless I am supportive
+1

i remember the days of the cold winter street where i can barely eat scraps but you were there for me and i happy  for this

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, truth said:

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70487059

Current Server Level: 44

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About truth:

omg i love garry mod this is best omg i love this server i love the colour red and spiderman I am come amongst you, as you see, at this time, not for my recreation and disport, but being resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live and die amongst you all; to lay down for my God, and for my kingdom, and my people, my honour and my blood, even in the dust. I know I have the body but of a weak and feeble woman; but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too, and think foul scorn that Parma or Spain, or any prince of Europe, should dare to invade the borders of my realm; to which rather than any dishonour shall grow by me, I myself will take up arms, I myself will be your general, judge, and rewarder of every one of your virtues in the field.

Reason for Application:

i have a dream where the rdmer will never get away with it i have a dream of a healthy server I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together.

Previous Experience:

mod on vox

mod on winter TTT

Additional Comments:

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

idk who this guy is but he seems like a genuine guy who loves playing gmod, honestly need more mods with this attitude, sike -1 

• Like 1
Just now, Sleepy said:

idk who this guy is but he seems like a genuine guy who loves playing gmod, honestly need more mods with this attitude, sike -1 

but i know you and i know you are a epic person

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Kat locked this topic