zepos's TTT Appeal

zepos

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198819926359

Reason for ban: hacking

Issuing staff member: Monk

Ban length: permanent

Appeal:

I am actually not really sure what I did wrong, I started playing this server yesterday and found it fun along with a darkrp server and I haven't cheated or used anything that can give me an advantage over other players.

Why should you be unbanned? (For me there isn't an answer box at this question so I will do it here)
The ban I received is false because I have never used any form of cheats at all, I was just eating my spaghetti and watching YouTube after I died when I got banned.

If I did something wrong I am actually not sure what it was so (if possible) please provide more details of the reason I am banned.

2 hours ago, onlyinred said:

Hi, if you believe this was a false ban, would you please be able to upload video of the time you were banned?

Here it is:

I don't know if it helps much though but I guess it can be kind of proof I wasn't lying in my original post

Edited by zepos
Added more text at the bottom
Just now, onlyinred said:

Some bans aren't automated (like this one), so the precise minute of your ban won't really help. Manual bans from our staff result in activity over multiple rounds. Would you have more video of you playing any rounds leading up to your ban?

Sadly no, I don't have any clips of me playing normally on this server. I have a clip of me playing in a darkrp server previously before the ban but I really don't think that is going to help this case since the clip doesn't even contain any PVP.

If you aren't already in our Discord, there is a channel in which we upload evidence for a ban. If you join and take a look at the evidence against you and you have a defence for yourself, then we would be able too assist you further. Otherwise there is not much we can do with the evidence you've supplied.

If you aren't already in our Discord, there is a channel in which we upload evidence for a ban. If you join and take a look at the evidence against you and you have a defence for yourself, then we would be able too assist you further. Otherwise there is not much we can do with the evidence you've supplied.

I cannot find an invite on the forums so can you send an invite here?

Okay I have seen the clips and I can explain each of them:

The first clip looks suspicious because I looked at him and started moving at the same speed as him which makes it look like I am locked on to him but I am not even moving my mouse at all. (You can see by the clip I was not moving my mouse)
The second clip I actually don't really think it even looks like anything except me just shooting him when he got under my crosshair. (I did a small flick before I shot)
The third clip is just normal lag, I live in Malaysia where I get consistent 200+ ping and in the clip you can still see the animation of my gun bobbing the whole time and when it stopped lagging I didn't even locked on to anyone or anything so I don't see how this was an issue at all. (Monk opened the scoreboard and I am getting 200+ ping there as well)

After looking at the evidence against me I think more people should review it since they can be easily explained. I am actually surprised to see that little evidence getting someone banned.

Edited by zepos
Changed information for clip 2.